This is to inform the public that applications are now on for the 2023 Zenith Bank start-up pitch competition.
This initiative aims to identify, spotlight, connect, reward, and mentor scalable Nigerian businesses whose business solutions can transform Africa’s corporate future.
Zenith Bank wishes to support the top companies in the following categories that use technology and unique ideas to help address current problems and build a brighter future:
- Wholesale and retail
- Electricity (power vending)
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Zenith Bank Startup Pitch Competition Eligibility
To apply, your startup must fulfil the following:
- Be at the MVP stage;
- Have a complete team;
- Must not have raised more than $75k;
- Be operating in one of the sectors listed above.
Zenith Bank Startup Pitch Competition Benefits
- The ten selected startups will receive training and mentorship to help them prepare for the two-day pitching competition at the Zenith Bank Tech Fair on November 22nd and 23rd, 2023.
- Cash prizes:1st Prize: N15m (Fifteen million naira)
- 2nd Prize: N10m (Ten million naira)
- 3rd Prize: N5m (Five million naira)
- The rest of the ten startups (4th – 10th) will receive a participation prize of N1m (One million naira) each.
How to Apply for Zenith Bank Startup Pitch Competition
Interested start-ups who meet the criteria listed should apply:
- Application Dates: November 7 – 14, 2023
- Announcement: November 16
- Competition Date: November 2022 – 2023
Young entrepreneurs and Business owners looking for a financial boost in their business should hurry now and apply for the Zenith Bank start-up competition.