Zamfara State University Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) has released to announce that the admission list for the 2022/2023 admission session is out.
The management of ZAMSUT is encouraging students who applied for admission into the institution for the first-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session to check their admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
CURRENTLY, ZAMSUT prospective students can only access their ZAMSUT admission status on the JAMB admission portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission System and then proceed to accept or reject their admission
- Print their admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print out the original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
You can follow the procedure below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.