The State Government of Zamfara State has temporarily moved the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) camp to Gusau for security reasons.
Zurmi said the State Deputy Governor, Hassan Nasiha, said this when he received the Director-General, NYSC, Brigadier General MK Fadah, at his residence in Gusau.
“The Deputy Governor gave a brief account of the security situation in the state, saying that the situation has improved relatively, as the people were going about their normal business.
“He said that the state government accepted the temporary closure of the orientation camp by the NYSC due to security challenges in good faith,” he said.
- What Is the Difference Between a Budget and a Standard
- How to Change American Express Card Name
- Will Insurance Pay for a Condemned House?
- Camping in the Desert | How to Survive
- How Much Does a Typical Wedding Cost
- Top 12 Best Paying Jobs in Real Estate Investment Trusts 2023
Corp members are to take note of these changes and adhere to them.
We at Realmina wish you success!