The Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 is now on sale.
This is for all candidates who wish to participate in the Screening exercise.
Below we will show you the requirements, available courses and how to apply.
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME that there will be a screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 140 and above and Direct Entry candidates.
Latest Update: The Application portal which has earlier been closed on 31st October 2021 has been reopened and extended. YSU re-opens portal for Post-UTME application, 2021/2022 New Application Deadline is now 17th December 2021. Interested Candidates should register before the deadline.
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied. CHECK : YSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2021/2022 Admission Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
Yobe State University Courses
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post-UTME/DE screening for 2021/2022 admission commences on Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Deadline: 17th December 2021.
Wishing you the best of luck and accept the Vice Chancellor’s warm regards!