The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma programmes of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
YSU Diploma Programmes
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (DAIS)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION(DSP)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT PREVENTION AND CONTROL (DCM)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY (DEC)
- 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (DCS)
- 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A LAW (DSL)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CIVIL LAW (DCL)
- 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (DNR)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION (DMC)
- 1-YEAR DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (DLIS)
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements
Candidates must pass three relevant 0’level subject at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS Or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings, At least two credits must be relevant to course applied for:
How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission Form
Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100.
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng/diploma
- Click on create account
- Generates RRR code and pay using any e-payment channel
- Login with your phone number and RRR code.
- Provide required information and print acknowledgement slip
Note: To qualify for Degree Programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their o’level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programmes of five O’level credits in relevant subjects.
CLOSING DATE: March 15th, 2022