This is to notify the general public and whoever is interested that they can now apply for the YGAP YHER Africa Accelerator program 2023 for African female entrepreneurs.
This is an opportunity for female entrepreneurs from all over Africa to boost their enterprises, gain more knowledge, and contribute more to societal development.
Future applicants are to read carefully the guidelines on how to apply and check for eligibility.
Are you a female founder that:
- Has already started a business helping the community or the lives of women and girls (by enhancing education, housing, health, or providing rewarding jobs)?
- Wants to expand their business to reach a larger audience?
- Is it on a direct path to profit?
With a preference for those enhancing the lives of girls and women in Africa, the YHER Accelerator Programme is a potent opportunity for passionate female impact entrepreneurs in that continent who are in the beginning stages of developing organisations and businesses that exist to change their neighbourhood.
YGAP YHER Africa Accelerator Program Eligibility.
- Female-Led Businesses: At least one female co-founder who will participate in the programme is required.
- Local: You thoroughly understand the issue you are attempting to resolve.
- Social Impact: The goal of your venture must be to make the lives of those who are impoverished better.
- Encourage women and girls.
- Early Stages: You will have already started a business or conducted a pilot and have some initial success or proof of concept. Typically, you will be less than two years old and have less than 100 clients or customers.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
YGAP YHER Africa Accelerator Program Stages
A week-long intensive programme in entrepreneurship aimed to accelerate your early-stage business. We’ll connect you to a motivating network of female entrepreneurs who are also working hard to improve the world, as well as training and mentoring.
Throughout the Accelerator week, you will have access to a worldwide mentor network who have a wealth of business expertise that will help you develop a foolproof plan for impact and growth.
This a chance for you to pitch your project and network with possible funders, mentors, and supporters as the week concludes a special, invite-only high-tea event.
The reward money for the winners of our peer review and audience voting is $25,000 in total.
Possibility of being eligible for growth support, which may include continuing, personalised assistance and grant or investment funds of $10,000–$50,000 AUD to aid in scaling your firm.
Keeping in touch with the online community to get assistance as you start your own business. Utilise mastermind meetings, monthly check-ins, and information exchange for holding each other accountable and inspired.
How to Apply for YGAP YHER Africa Accelerator Program.
Candidates who are interested and meet the requirements should apply by clicking the link below.
The deadline is 15th August 2023
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.