The Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) registration procedure for the newly admitted part-time students for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released some registration procedures to aid the registration process for the newly admitted part-time students for 2022/2023 academic session.
Therefore, management is calling on all candidates who were offered admission into YABATECH National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) to look out for the just released registration procedures.
Check below for YABATECH registration procedure for newly admitted part-time students.
YABATECH Part-Time Registration Procedure
All candidates recently offered PROVISIONAL admission on the Part-Time programs in the college are hereby reminded that the registration process has been modified to allow all ND 1 and HND 1 candidates to conclude the online registration process to enable them to pay school fees, generate matriculation numbers and print their examination dockets.
- STEP 1: Pay the acceptance fee
- STEP 2: Upload and submit the required documents on the applicant’s portal on https//portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/
- STEP 3: Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly (https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/payment/). NB: Your user ID is your application YCT number
- STEP 4: Generate matriculation number on the applicant’s portal
- STEP 5: Re-login to the “student’s portal: to register your courses
- STEP 6: Print Examination Docket
- STEP 7: Continue with other registration processes
All candidates are to complete the above process on or before Thursday 18th March 2022. The physical screening will be conducted at a later date. Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading. The provisional admission will be forfeited if and when the information uploaded is discovered not genuine or valid