This is to inform the general public and newly admitted students(freshers) of Yaba College of Technology(YABATECH) that the screening procedure for newly admitted students(ND full time students) 2018/2019 have been released.
Newly admitted students are hereby expected to carefully read the guidelines and make ready their school documents and other requirements needed by the school for the screening procedure.
- YABATECH 2018/2019 HND Full-Time Admission List.
- YABATECH 2018/2019 ND Part-Time Admission List.
- YABATECH 2018/2019 Change Of Course Form On Sale.
- The List Of Courses Offered In YABATECH.
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019
- End of Screening Exercise
Friday February 1, 2019Friday, March 2nd, 2019
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Requirements.
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.