YABATECH Management wishes to announce to interested candidates that the change of course program has been activated.
The management wishes to inform BSc (Education) candidates interested in changing their courses that the form is out. Applicant are also advised to change their courses on the JAMB portal.
Yabatech Change of Course Eligibility
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME scores and a minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Interested candidates are to ensure they have the appropriate and needed requirements for the program they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the JAMB Brochure.
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new program will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for Degree Programme:
SSCE/NABTEB with at least five credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
Yabatech Change, of Course, Available Programmes
The following Programmes are available for change of course
B.Sc (Education) Programmes:
- B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education (Candidates for ND – Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering are eligible)
National Diploma Programmes:
- ND Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management
- ND Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- ND Leisure & Tourism
- ND Marine Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Polymer Technology
- ND Printing Technology
- ND Quantity Surveying
- ND Statistics
- ND Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- ND Textile Technology
- ND Urban & Regional Planning
- ND Welding & Fabrication
Application for the Yabatech Change of Course Form
National Diploma Programmes Change Procedure:
Candidates should apply for a change to their preferred course/program on the JAMB Portal.
Afterward, they should apply for a change to the same program on the College Portal.
B.SC (Degree) Programmes Change Procedure:
Candidates should apply for change on the JAMB Portal to Yabatech with the University of Nigeria Nsukka in affiliation.
They should then apply for change on the College Portal YABATECH portal
Visit the College website for difficulty in payment of registration “click on the live support/Help Desk link on the website’s home page” or the Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design, and Printing for enquires and possible assistance.
I hope this information was helpful and you can share it with someone who might be interested in the information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment