The Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) change of course form is out.
The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) wishes to announce to interested candidates that the change of course programme has been activated.
The management wishes to inform BSc (Education) candidates who are interested in changing their course that the form is out. Applicants are advised to also change their course on JAMB portal.
YABATECH Change of course Eligibility
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and a minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the appropriate and needed requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2021 JAMB Brochure.
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes
The following Programmes are available for change of course
- B.Sc (ED) (Art Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Biology Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Business Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Chemistry Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Computer Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Home Economics Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Integrated Science Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Mathematics Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Physics Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Industrial Technical Education) Full Time (Candidates for ND-Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering are eligible).
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course Form
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2021/2022 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Put in your UTME Number.
- Choose change of course to apply.
- Tap on Confirm Details & Proceed.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- Tap on Make Payment.
- Please ensure you note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Choose any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
- If you choose to use internet banking, choose your bank logo down the page of your Remita page, this is only if you have your hard token with you.
- If you cannot make the payment online because you’re not sure of the process, kindly print out the invoice payment to any bank and make the payment there.
- Now go to the YABATECH website page where you search for confirmation and validation, put in the Remita number you use in making the payment OR put in your JAMB registration number, then tap on continue.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desk link on the website’s home page” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.