This is to inform the general public and all ND and BSc (Education) candidates Of The Yaba College Of Technology (YABATECH) who are interested in changing their course that the management of the school has commenced the sale of her 2022/2023 change of course form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Applicants are advised also to change their course on the JAMB portal.
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME scores and a minimum of 45% aggregate scores.
Those changing to ND programmes must have a 12% CBT score and a minimum of 45% aggregate.
Interested candidates are to ensure they have the requisite requirements for the program they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2019 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new program will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes.
The following Programmes are available for change of course
- ART EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
- COMPUTER EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- PHYSICS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENTAND VALUATION
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
- LEISURE AND TOURISM
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
- TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN & REGIONAL
- WELDING AND FABRICATION
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course.
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2019/2020 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM.”
- Put in your UTME Number.
- Choose a change of course to Apply.
- Tap on Confirm Details & Proceed.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- Tap on Make Payment.
- Please ensure you note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Choose any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards, or Wallet).
- If you use internet banking, choose your bank logo down the page of your Remita page, this is only if you have your hard token with you.
- If you cannot make the payment online because you are not sure of the process, kindly print out the invoice payment to any bank and make the payment there.
- Now go to the YABATECH website where you search for confirmation and validation, put in the Remita number you use in making the payment OR put in your JAMB registration number, then tap on continue.
Candidates with difficulty paying for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or the Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design, and Printing for enquires and possible assistance.
Duration: The change of course form will be on sale from Tuesday, November 26th, 2019, and will end Thursday, November 28, 2019.
Candidates should check and ensure they are qualified for the program they intend to apply for. Application for Change, of course, does not guarantee admission.
For further inquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1 and 24 Old Administration Block.
We hope this article clarifies the YABATECH Change of Course Form [ND & Degree] 2022/2023, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment