This message is for the general public and all newly admitted students of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the school authority has released the list of documents to be presented to the screening officers.
On this note, only candidate that have successfully paid the stipulated acceptance fee are eligible to show up for the screening exercise.
Below this post are the requirement and procedure, so do well to go through them carefully so as to avoid making mistakes.
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019
- End of Screening Exercise Friday, March 2nd, 2019
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Requirements.
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.
Also see: list of courses offered