Wesley University of Science and Technology, WUSTO course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student on WUSTO, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is WUSTO Online Course Registration Deadline
The WUSTO online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be published by the school management.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is WUSTO Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The WUSTO departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be published by the school management.
WUSTO Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your WUSTO course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the WUSTO Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.