Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi has released its cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. This cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi is a Federal Polytechnic located in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria.
Candidates who desire to be admitted into the WUFPBK must meet a specific criterion first: meeting the cut-off mark to study the course of their choice.
Requirements for getting into this institution include meeting the needed cut-off mark for the school and the course or department itself.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi cut-off mark is 120 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and WUFPBK accepts and screens both first and second-choice candidates in their Post UTME
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) Cut Off Mark 2022/2023: All Courses – JAMB & Post UTME
- All Engineering courses – 180 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses are 120 and 20% and above in post UTME
- All systems in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical, and natural sciences are 150 and above in JAMB and 40% post UTME.
Admission into Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi is relatively competitive so ensure you have a high score in JAMB. This will boost your chances of getting admitted.