Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi has released its cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. This cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi is a Federal Polytechnic located in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria.
Candidates who desire to be admitted into the WUFPBK must meet a specific criterion first: meeting the cut-off mark to study the course of their choice.
Requirements for getting into this institution include meeting the needed cut-off mark for the school and the course or department itself.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi cut-off mark is 120 to qualify for admission in 2023/2024 for all courses, and WUFPBK accepts and screens both first and second-choice candidates in their Post UTME
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
WUFPBK Cut-off Mark 2023/2024 | JAMB & Post-UTME
- All Engineering courses – 180 and above in jamb and 60% in post-UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post-UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post-UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses are 120 and 20% and above in post-UTME
- All systems in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical, and natural sciences are 150 and above in JAMB and 40% post-UTME.
Admission into Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi is relatively competitive, so ensure you have a high score in JAMB. This will boost your chances of getting admitted.
Now that you know the cut-off mark for WUFPBK, ensure you study and prepare well to meet the cut-off mark.
We at Realmina wish you the best!