There are several ways to buy cryptocurrencies. You can use decentralized platforms or centralized exchanges.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are websites where users meet, trade, sell, buy, and exchange cryptocurrency.
In this case, funds move between users’ wallets and do not remain on the exchanges. In turn, DEX is not responsible for the security of the funds.
Experienced traders usually have an account on a centralized exchange (CEX) and use DEX for their needs; CEX is the most secure exchange option for trading digital assets.
CEX: the Best Way to Buy Cryptocurrency Online
- Why is it better to use CEX? Here are some reasons:
- CEX offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies to buy.
- Variety of trading instruments, opportunity to borrow funds (leverage), and participation in affiliate programs.
- High-quality customer support.
- Ability to buy crypto with fiat through a bank card.
- Low commissions.
- Educational material and cryptocurrency charts.
- High security for users and their investments.
Talking about the safety of using crypto exchange, we would like to mention one service that will definitely be of your liking.
Where to Buy Cryptocurrency in 2023?
When you work with CEX, you deposit money into your exchange account. Your investments are stored in the exchange’s wallet. Larger platforms, such as WhiteBIT, store users’ assets in a cold wallet.
This means they are offline and cannot be accessed by third parties.
All users have to pass the KYC process, which helps identify customers. CEX also controls and tracks suspicious behavior on the exchange.
If any users engage in suspicious and unusual transactions, their account is blocked and referred to the regulator for further investigation.
This serious approach helps ensure a high-security level for users’ investments. The platform is responsible for its clients’ assets and has a strict policy to protect them.
WhiteBIT also supports two-factor authentication.
When opening an account, users provide their phone number and receive a code to access their account. Users are asked for a random code they receive on their phones when entering an account.
That means that even if a third party finds the password to our account, one will not be able to withdraw funds from it.
How to Actually Buy Crypto on WhiteBIT?
- Register an account, pass KYC (usually takes just a couple of days), attach your bank card, and move the needed funds to your account.
- Then pick an asset you want to have and pay the fee. You will receive the coins in a matter of minutes.
We hope this article has revealed everything you need to know about crypto. Use the comment session for questions regarding crypto.