Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
To participate in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second Class Upper Degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
How to Apply for Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline 20th April, 2022.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment