Wecare College of Health Technology (WECCOHTECH) admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Wecare College of Health Technology (WECCOHTECH), Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Wecare College of Health Technology (WECCOHTECH) as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
WECCOHTECH, admission form, is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2022 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the WECCOHTECH, cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
WECCOHTECH Courses and Requirements
- Community Health Extension Workers
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Environmental Health technician
- Health Information Management Technician
- Public Health Technician
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers’
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Requirement: Five (5) ‘O’L credit level passes in English language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics in no more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/NECO or GCE.
- Health Assistant
- Requirement: Five (5) passes which must include Biology, English &/or any other three (3) subjects which could be science, art, or commercial subject, in no more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/NECO or GCE.
How to Apply For Wecare College of Health Technology Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
- Log on to the Wecare College of Health Technology website and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 5,000 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the College’s portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
WECCOHTECH Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
Wecare College of Health Technology Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
WECCOHTECH UTME Form Screening Fee
Wecare College of Health Technology Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦5000 ONLY.
Is WECCOHTECH Admission Form Out for 2022/2023 Academic Session?
YES! Wecare College of Health Technology has released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Entrance examination @ College auditorium by 9:00 am on any of these dates:
- 28th May 2022
- 25th June 2022
- 23rd July 2022
- 20th August 2022
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.