World Bank is accepting applications from member countries’ citizens for its 2023 young professionals program (YPP).
The deadline for submission of applications for the 2023 World Bank Young Professionals Program is 15th July 2023.
The World Bank and IFC have merged their respective Young Professionals Programs into one World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP).
The WBG YPP is a two-year leadership development program at the start of a five-year employment contract with the World Bank, IFC or MIGA.
Young Professionals (YPs) start the program in Washington, DC, where they engage in intensive training, learning the fundamentals of leadership and development operations across institutions and how to identify opportunities for joint impact.
The WBG YPP is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group. Young Professionals are recruited from around the world with various academic and professional backgrounds relevant to the World Bank, IFC and MIGA.
They are looking for applicants who demonstrate a passion for international development, graduate education, relevant professional experience, and the potential to grow into impactful leadership roles across their institutions.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on programs such as the WBG YPP.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.