This is to inform you that the Wageningen University Scholarships 2022/2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for all students. The Wageningen University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into this scholarship.
About Wageningen University Scholarships
Wageningen University & Research established this Excellence Program to attract exceptional candidates for a Master’s program who may have the possibility to pursue a PhD after their MSc.
As a student, you are eligible for this scholarship if:
- you come from a country outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- you applied for one of Wageningen University & Research’s MSc programs before February 1, 2022.
- you have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class Honors BSc graduation or equivalent is required.
- For the duration of the program, a tuition cost waiver is provided for 24 months
- A budget for one European seminar including travel, stay, registration fee
- A budget for participation in the reaches of your full potential program.
Step 1: Apply for an MSc program before 1 February 2022.
Step 2: Invitation to apply.
Step 3: Result of the selection process.
Step 4: Updates/changes.
NB: The selection procedure for this scholarship is based on invitation. It is NOT possible to apply directly.
Below are important dates to note concerning the Wageningen University Scholarships:
- 1st February 2022: Deadline to apply for an MSc program
- 18th April 2022: Invitation of selected candidates to take part in the further selection process
- 2nd May 2022: Deadline for the assignment
- 16th May 2022: Decision about Skype interviews communicated
- 19th or 20th May 2022: Skype interviews, if needed
- 24th May 2022: Results of the selection process communicated
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022.
Click HERE for the list of Rustic Pathways Global Perspectives Scholarships.