We have a list of WAEC economics past questions and answers for every student preparing to write their WAEC Examination.
If your WAEC examination score is at the top of your priorities, you should check out the questions that WAEC has set in previous years.
You should be aware that you must look at the WAEC Syllables for Economics to know what topics will be treated in this year’s WAEC examination.
Why Should You Study WAEC Past Questions?
- You get familiar with the exam question pattern, giving you an edge over an average person who didn’t practice with the past questions.
- You get to know the frequently set questions that might appear in your exams.
- It reduces the exam tension on you. Seeing the past question eases the tense as you would imagine the exam even before heading to the exam hall.
- It will help you manage your time well, and you already know what kind of questions to expect. (our WAEC past questions are actual WAEC exams that have been written)
WAEC Economics Past Questions – Free Download PDF
- Economics Paper 1 (Objective Test) – June 1994
- Economics Papers 2 and 1 (Essay and Objective Test) – November 2011
We try as much as we can to ensure we have up-to-date information on our platform to enable students to access recent developments regarding their educational pursuits.
If you have any new WAEC Economics past questions not listed on this page, please send them to us through our contact page.
Do not hesitate to share this post with your friends, as it may come in handy. We wish you good luck in your WAEC examination.