Applications are now open for the JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships 2023.
The scholarship provides only a fee reduction. Hence, there are no cash payments or reimbursement.
About James Cook University (JCU)
James Cook University (JCU) is a public research and teaching university. It is the second oldest university in Queensland, Australia.
The main campuses of the university are located in Cairns, Townville and Singapore. There are also study centres in Mount Isa, Mackay, and Thursday Island.
The campus located in Brisbane delivers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students. The campus is operated by Russo Higher Education.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for the Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships
To be eligible applicants:
- Must have a study visa.
- Must have been offered a full-time program at JCU.
- Must sustain a GPA of 6.0 to qualify for the full fee waiver or a GPA of 5.5 for the partial fee waiver.
- International students enrolled in eligible programs with a weighted average mark (WAM) of 85% or higher.
Note that the scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships, grants, or allowances given by JCU. The allocation of the scholarships is at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
The deadline for applications is July 18th, 2023.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
James Cook University. Australia
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
100% fee waiver to a maximum of $40,000 per annum for the minimum duration of the course.
There is also a 50% fee waiver package.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
The Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships are an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.