Applications are now open for the University of Surrey’s Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2023.
This scholarship is awarded to selected students commencing a Master’s Degree at the University in February 2023.
About the University of Surrey
The University is a public research institution in Surrey. The University is among the universities in the University Global Partnership Network.
It received its royal charter in 1966 after the recommendations in the Robbins Report.
Requirements for the University of Surrey Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants should:
- Be self-funded International students who pay their fees, irrespective of their nationality.
- Have received an offer of admission from the University to fill out the application form.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply
Interested individuals who called also Surrey offer-holders may apply with the online form as the scholarship is application-based. Note that applications are reviewed monthly.
The deadline for applications is November 30th, 2023.
For more information, applicants can visit the University’s official website.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
University of Surrey. The United Kingdom.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
Postgraduate (Master’s) Degree.
What is the value/benefit of the Scholarship?
The award is given as a £10,000 or £5,000 fee waiver.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Chemical and process engineering, Criminology, Physics, Economics, Civil and environmental engineering, Sociology, Environment and sustainability, Electrical and electronic engineering, Politics and international relations, Food, nutrition, and dietetics, Psychology, and Mathematics.
The Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship at the University of Surrey is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.