The Veritas University Postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Veritas University, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen Veritas University as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Veritas University admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Veritas University, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Master’s Degree programme is the first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme, which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme, especially for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All applications must be accompanied by academic transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University’s conditions for entry to such programmes.
How to Apply for Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidates should visit the Veritas website at www.veritas.edu.ng and click on “Postgraduate” under academics to download the application form and application procedure or visit the College Office.
- The completed form should be submitted to the “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja”, along with the evidence of payment.
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to email@example.com after paying the non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only or its dollar equivalent into the University account below;
Application Form Reference Form
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
ACCOUNT NO: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Documents Required for Admission
- Original and photocopies of qualifying certificates
- Original and photocopy ofNYSC certificate/Exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Academic Transcript (To be forwarded directly to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja” by candidate’s University).
Contact PG Office: (Mr. Silas Ogbonna) 07012866390
Veritas University 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.