International students may apply for the UWE Millennium Scholarship at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Still, they must also complete an internship with the International Office or another department and engage in University ambassadorial work throughout the programme.
- Host university: The University of the West of England, UK
- Study Level/Field: University-offered Postgraduate Programmes that are Eligible
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Target group: International students
- Scholarship value: 50% tuition fees for one academic year
Eligibility for the UWE Millennium Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with the equivalent of a first in the United Kingdom.
- Hold an unconditional or conditional offer where the only requirement is IELTS or an equivalent English language test.
- You are a new student at UWE Bristol who has never studied in the UK.
- Be considered overseas for the purpose of fees
- Being unsponsored or not receiving any other scholarships or awards
- Official transcripts should be submitted with the application.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Applications are currently closed.
You will be given the opportunity to apply if you meet the aforementioned eligibility requirements. If selected, you will be sent a link to an online application form that needs to be finished by May 31 of that year.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below).
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.