The Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022 is on sale. This is for all candidates wishing to apply.
See below on the requirements and how to apply.
The management of the School of Midwifery, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its 3-year basic training in midwifery education for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Duration: The school offers a 3year basic training in midwifery education.
UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Applicants Must Possess Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only through remita
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in N5,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction”
- Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin
- Visit https://spbm.uduth.org.ng/basic/and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledgement.
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the Entrance Exams.