Formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships, the Uppsala University Global Scholarships is an annual scholarship. Starting in the autumn of 2022 which is on August, Uppsala University will be awarding several scholarships for fee-paying students applying to an international Bachelor’s or Master’s programme.
Important Details of the Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The Uppsala University in Sweden
Field(s) of study: Master Programmes commencing 29 August 2022.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified. The scholarships available for application may vary from year to year.
Target group: Citizens of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) including the European Union (EU) and Switzerland.
• You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
• You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
• You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
• You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. University Admissions must receive the application fee and your complete supporting documents before the deadline.
Financial Benefit: Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships:
- You must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 18 October 2021 – 17 January 2022. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
- You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the the application period 18 January – 1 February 2022.
Deadline: 1 February 2022 (annual)
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment