This is to notify the public that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has finally released the supplementary admission various batches of the Supplementary admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
Follow the links below to check UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal:
- UTME Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Addendum to Supplementary Admission List (PDF)
- UTME Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- UTME Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Virtually Impaired Candidates Admission List (PDF)
Candidates offered provisional admission to the University of Nigeria are required to follow these guidelines to finalize their acceptance of the offer:
- Upload their O/Level results to the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT center, and provide evidence of the upload and admission status in JAMB CAPS to the admissions office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until the O/Level results have been properly uploaded.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept their admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS will not be issued a JAMB admission letter and will be considered not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in with their JAMB registration number to generate and download a payment invoice, which contains a Remitta number. This invoice will allow them to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N30,000.00. Ensure that the invoice number is entered correctly at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip with the confirmation number and invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal again, log in with their JAMB registration number, the confirmation number, and invoice number, then print the admission slip and complete the acceptance form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Candidates should note that this admission is provisional. If at any time in the future, including the final year, it is discovered that a candidate does not meet the minimum university and faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University and published in the JAMB brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Real Mina Congratulates all the candidates that made it to UNN Supplementary Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.