The UNN admission list is out for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you apply to study at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, you must check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List
Follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal.
To access the UNN additional admission list on the university portal, click the link below.
- Applicants who have been offered provisional admission must fulfill these rules in order to accept the offer legally:
- All applicants are STRONGLY encouraged to IMMEDIATELY submit their O/Level results to the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center and to send documentation of the upload and their admission status in JAMB CAPS to the admissions office. Remember that candidates’ admission cannot be finalized until the proper upload of O/Level results has been completed.
- Click “Accept Admission” on the JAMB Portal to accept your admission on CAPS. Aspirants will not receive a JAMB Admission Letter and will be regarded as unadmitted if they do not accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
- You can generate and download a Payment Invoice with a Remitta number by going to the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), entering your JAMB registration number, and then using the invoice to make a payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank or any Commercial Bank.
- Candidates asked for payment of the Thirty Thousand Naira acceptance fee (N30,000.00) together with the Payment Invoice. Ensure the invoice number is entered correctly at the bank, and then get a confirmation slip with your confirmation number and invoice number on it.
- Print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online by going to the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and logging in with your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and the Invoice Number.
- Following the instructions on the University of Nigeria website, continue with the other fee payments and registration.
- It should be noted by applicants that this admittance is tentative.
- The admission will be withdrawn if it is later determined that any candidate does not meet the minimum university and faculty/departmental entry standards for the program as set forth by the University Senate and stated in the JAMB Brochure, even during the final year.
AS AN OPTION, aspirants from UNN can check their admission on the JAMB admission status-checking webpage by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your UNN Shopping | Advert Admission, select “Check Admission Status.”
At this point, we assume you have gotten all the information on the UNN Shopping | Advert Admission list and how to know your admission status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
We at RealMina wish everyone good luck in their academic pursuit.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment