The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale.
The registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on October 15, 2021 on the university Portal.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
See below for the eligibility and how to apply.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable
Day 1: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Business Administration
Day 2: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Day 3: Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Faculty of Health Science & Technology
- Faculty of Engineering
Day 4: Friday, January 28, 2022
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
Day 5: Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Faculty of the Social Sciences
- Direct Entry Candidates
The portal is still open for candidates for registration for 2021/2022. This is to enable eligible candidates who have not registered to do so.
A detailed timetable and venues for the screening exercise will be released in due course.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.