This is to inform the general public and all candidates who desire to change any degree program in the University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) that the management of the school has opened the portal for purchase of her 2019/2020 change of degree application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
APPLY FOR: UNN 2019/2020 INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER
UNN Change of Degree Programme Application Instructions.
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should therefore submit the following to the Admissions office; print out of the change of degree application form, copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s)).
RECOMMENDED: UNN 2019/2020 POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
How to Apply for UNN Change of Degree Programme Form.
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or unnportal.unn.edu.ng log in your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
ALSO READ: UNN POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.