This is to inform the general public and all candidates who desire to change any degree program at the University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) that the management of the school has opened the school’s portal.
The purchase of her 2022/2023 change of degree application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
UNN Change Of Degree Programme Application Instructions
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The application processing should be completed no later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree program should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the student’s eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should therefore submit the following to the Admissions Office; print out of the change of degree application form, copy of O/Level Results, and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s).
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make a minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for the Change of Degree Program except that indicated in the Application procedure.
How to Apply For the UNN Change Of Degree Program Form
- Eligible candidates must visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or unnportal.unn.edu.ng and log in with your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice containing a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in at the Bank, and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in with your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form online, as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
The University of Nigeria is the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modeled upon the American educational system. It was the first land-grant university in Africa and one of Nigeria’s five most reputed universities.
RealMina wishes all aspiring students of the University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) success in their academic pursuits.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment