The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has started the sale of additional entry forms for Master of Science Degree Programs.
The available programmes are Accounting, Banking & Finance, and Economics and Master of Business Administration under the Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programs (CBN- CPP) for the 2021/2022 study session.
Applications are invited from interested candidates into the Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programmes (CBN-CPP). The CBN-CPP, the Central Bank of Nigeria’s flagship intervention in tertiary education, offers quality postgraduate education devoid of disruptions.
One of its Centers is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centre for Economics and Finance, presently located at the University of Nigeria Enugu campus.
The courses offered include Master of Science in;
- Accounting/Accountancy (Forensic Accounting and Auditing or Financial Accounting and Reporting)
- Banking and Finance (Financial Innovation & Technology or Credit & Treasury Management)
- Economics (Monetary Economics, Development Economics, or Financial Economics & Markets)
- Master of Business Administration with specialization in Credit and Risk Management, Taxation, Finance, and Business Analytics.
The program contains special features which will expose students to entrepreneurship skills for self-employment and free training on a minimum of ten software
The software are SAGE Accounting Cloud, Quick books, SPSS, STATA, MATLAB, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Professional PowerPoint techniques, Referencing software, Eviews, etc.
The program contains special features which will expose students to entrepreneurship skills for self-employment and free training on a minimum of ten software such as SAGE Accounting Cloud, Quick books, SPSS, STATA, MATLAB, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Professional PowerPoint techniques, Referencing software, Eviews, etc.
Eligibility: The CBN-CPP is open to everyone willing to pursue enduring academic and professional careers in the private and public sectors in the relevant disciplines. Specifically, the programme is meant for:
- Applicants from relevant public sector organizations.
- Applicants attached to or being sponsored by private institutions or organizations as part of their staff development programmes.
- Independent applicants on self-sponsorship.
Admission Requirements: Interested candidates must possess a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division) Bachelor’s Degree in related fields and must have completed the mandatory NYSC Programme.
Duration and Mode of Study: The duration of each programme shall be a maximum of four (4) semesters and strictly full time. It shall consist of teaching/course work, research (dissertation), oral/written examination, and case studies.
Award of Degree/Graduation: Graduation requirements shall be as determined by the University Senate and subject to meeting the minimum academic requirements prescribed by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Method of Application: Interested candidates should apply online through www.cbn-cenef.com with a link to the portal of the UNN postgraduate school https://www.spgs.unn.edu.ng subject to the payment of a non-refundable application fee as prescribed by the University.
Tuition Fees: The tuition fees are N600,000.00 for Master of Science degree programmes and N1,000,000.00 for Master of Business Administration per programme.
The fees are payable either in full once or at most in two installments of N 400,000.00 and N 600,000.00, respectively, once in the first year, and the balance of N 200,000.00 and N 400,000.00 once in the second year.
- Application closes 11th May 2022
- Aptitude Test/Interview: May 13, 2022.
- Release/Publication of Admission list and issuance of admission letters after May 13, 2022.
- Commencement of Lectures: 1st June 2022.