The general public and all PG students of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) postgraduate school are hereby informed that the school’s management has finally announced the dates for the postgraduate second-tier examination/ screening session.
Below this post are important rules that need to be followed, so all interested students are expected to go through them carefully and follow them.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Schedule – 2nd Tier
This is a final letter of invitation to all Prospective Students for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Admissions Second Tier Screening test scheduled for 12th-14th January 2023. Details of the Screening Test are as follows:
- Onsite: Digital Library, University Library, NAU Awka
- Online: Via Team Viewer (Only with those who indicated)
Kindly note the following:
- Only those who have paid the screening Test Fee are Eligible to take the screening test
- Candidates are required to be at the venue at 7 am for check-in.
- Please adhere strictly to the schedule.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- The final letter of invitation to the 2023 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
- For additional information on the schedule, visit spgs.unizik.edu.ng
UNIZIK offers more than 250 postgraduate programs. And since every student wishes to graduate as and when due with good grades, UNIZIK is known to support this, as it runs an uninterrupted academic calendar year in and year out.
To all UNIZIK aspirants, we at RealMina wish you success in your academic pursuits.