Notice to Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) graduates on important details about the already scheduled 15th & 16th convocation ceremony.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has announced an important notice to graduates concerning the 15th & 16th convocation ceremonies.
UNIZIK Notice to Graduands
Graduates have been instructed to pay convocation fees irrespective of whether or not they will be in attendance.
The management also talked about UNIZIK graduates’ dress code, collection of academic outfits, and other important details concerning the 17th convocation ceremony.
The Important details, as stated above, to all the graduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK), have to do with the payment of convocation fees, hiring/purchasing of academic gowns, and mode of payments.
The 17th UNIZIK convocation has been scheduled to be held on the 4th – 8th of December 2023. Graduands are please requested to note the following:
It is mandatory for all Graduands to pay for the following items ‘ irrespective of attendance to the Convocation Ceremony
- Order of Proceedings
- Academic Outfits
- Certificate Scrolls
- UNIZIK Handbook
- UNIZIK T-shirt and cap
- First Degree 15,000
- Masters Degree and Postgraduate Diplomas – N49,800
- PhD. – N89,950
- All Graduates are expected to dress in full appropriate wear (i.e., suit, shirt tie for men and suit/skirt and blouse or gown for Ladies) or full national dress.
- Academic outfits for all first-degree Graduands will be collected at the Faculties and Departments.
- Academic outfits/materials for Higher Degrees will be collected at the College of Postgraduate Studies.
- Graduands must present evidence of payment before they can collect Convocation materials.
- Collection of Convocation materials commences on 29th November 2023.
- The graduates should return all hired academic outfits/gowns to their respective collection points no later than Wednesday, 13th December 2023. Gowns returned after that date will attract a penalty.
- All Graduates are to assemble at the College of Postgraduate Studies (Opposite the Convocation Arena) by 9:30 am. for the commencement of Procession each day.
- It is compulsory for all graduates to participate in the academic procession and to put on the approved academic regalia.
Method Of Payment
All payments to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, should be made through the following procedure:
- Visit https://epp.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on Start Transaction.”
- Choose the payment type you intend to pay
- Click on Continue
- Fill in your personal details
- Select the desired(convenient) payment method
- Click on “Proceed to Payment.”
- Print invoice if you selected “Bank Payment” or pay immediately with your card if you selected “Card Payment
- Luggage and bags will not be allowed into the Convocation Arena
- Parking lots are designated and can only be used for the presentation of parking cards and invitation card
- University Security Personnel and other Security Agencies will direct all Vehicles to the designated parking lots.
- No form of hawking of any item will be allowed near the Convocation Arena
A hearty “Congratulations” to all those convoking at the UNIZIK Convocation Ceremony.
By attending this event, you will not only be part of a memorable occasion but also have the opportunity to witness future leaders, innovators, and professionals as they take the next step in their academic and professional journeys.
Therefore, do not miss this milestone event. Also, share this article with your friends who are awaiting news of the UNIZIK Convocation Ceremony.