The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK), had opened the school portal to enable all the candidates that applied for the university post-UTME screening exercise to now check their admission status.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has uploaded the online admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
Currently, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB portal To access your UNIZIK admission status
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the button ‘Check Admission Status to access your UNIZIK admission status or ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates who did not get admitted yet should note that admission is in progress and should regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) first-degree programs are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- You can Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if you are offered courses different from the ones you initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
Once the list is uploaded to the university website, follow the following procedure.
This is to inform candidates who have printed their JAMB Admission letters on JAMB CAPS to follow the following under-listed instructions to process admission acceptance on UNIZIK CAPS.
Admitted students should visit the site where they purchased the POST UTME form (https://apply.unizik.edu.ng) and follow the steps below:
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2023/2024 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip, which contains the admission information and processes to be followed.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIZIK admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.