The University School of Aviation (USA) admission form into various programmes for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The management of University School of Aviation (USA) wish to inform interested candidates that the admission form into various programmes for the institution for 2022/2023 academic session is available for sale.
The Management of the University School of Aviation (USA) is calling on all suitably qualified candidates to apply for the various programmes it offers for 2022/2023 academic session.
The University School of Aviation (USA) is accredited by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO).
Universal School of Aviation Courses & Duration Of Study
- Air Ticketing/Reservation. – (7 Months)
- Tourism management. – (7 Months)
- Computer Reservation (GDS). – (4 Months)
- Travel Agency Management. – (4 Months)
- Electronic Booking. – (4 Months)
- Customer Service Management – (4 Months)
- Hotel management – (4 Months)
- Flight Attendant (Cabin Crew)- (2 Months)
- Flight Dispatch (Ground Pilot) (3 Months)
- Flight Dispatch (Advanced) (3 Months)
- HELICOPTER LANDING OFFICERS (HLO) (1 Month)
Universal School of Aviation (USA) Benefits
- Full Time and Part-Time Classes are available
- Hostel facilities are also available on the campus
- The school fixes all students to various travel organizations after their programme
- The industrial attachment which leads to permanent jobs
- The program is a 2-10months professional course.
- All fees are paid in instalments.
- The full-time class holds on Mondays through Fridays.
- Part-Time classes hold Saturdays and Sundays.
Universal School of Aviation (USA) Admission Regulation
- Admission will be granted for a specific session.
- The basic entry requirement for the program is a minimum of O`level (WAEC/NECO) result. However, higher qualifications such as OND, HND, B.Sc. etc., can also be taken.
- In general, you should demonstrate a minimum level of competency and provide proof of your past academic credentials. Some advanced and professional level courses may also require additional qualifications.
Failing to join the school in that session will nullify the applicant’s rights for admission, and a new application must be submitted.
- Students’ files and documents are kept and maintained at the Admissions and Registration Office. All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of the school.
- Whether accepted or rejected, applicants may not reclaim any documents.
- Students who are not able to upload their results and passport photos should present them to the Admission office upon resumption.
Universal School of Aviation Admission Requirements
- Please note that programme specific requirements or restrictions may apply.
- Specific requirements are available under each programme.
- Applicants to USA programmes are considered on the basis of their qualifications regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, disabilities, age or national origin.
- The language of instruction is English and good command of the language, both spoken and written, is essential for student success.
- The Admissions and Registration Office is responsible for responding to admission inquiries and processing applications.
- You can contact the office at 08055849779 or +2347063002833.
How to Apply for Universal School of Aviation Admission Form
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION:
Note that the Admission form costs #3,500.
(1) If you want to pay for your FORM online, CLICK HERE to make payment and follow the online instructions.
(2) If you paid to the bank and have been given APPLICATION CODE by the school, CLICK HERE to fill your FORM.
If you have any problem with payment, contact the admission office on +2348055849779 Or 07063002833.
RETURNING STUDENTS PAYMENT PORTAL:
Returning/Present students who wish to pay fees online should CLICK HERE
SCHOOL BANK DETAILS:
Students who are unable to pay online for Admission Form or other Fees should pay into the account below, after which you text your Payment Details (Name, Amount, Purpose of payments etc.) to 08055849779 0r 07063002833
Account Name: Universal School of Aviation
Guaranty Trust Bank: 0251218455
Polaris (Skye) Bank: 1771789636
United Bank for Africa: 1022619388
Lagos Campus: 136, Isolo-Ikotun Road, Ikotun, Lagos.
Abuja Campus: Hiba Centre, 5th Avenue, Gwarinpa, FCT/Abuja
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment