Want a career in Quantum Technology? Applications are now open for Sydney Quantum Academy PhD Scholarships. Work alongside world-leading quantum experts, supported by a generous stipend of up to AU$35k pa.
Scholarships offer access to the SQA PhD Experience Program which hosts a growing community of quantum PhD students from across Sydney.
Students have the unique opportunity to undertake coursework across SQA’s four partner universities, including the University of Technology Sydney, UNSW Sydney, Macquarie University, and the University of Sydney. SQA’s program provides specialized training, seminars, workshops, and networking opportunities to gain a competitive edge in quantum’s future workforce.
About University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia. Our vision is to be a leading public university of technology recognized for our global impact.
We’re known for our innovative teaching. We’re committed to practical innovation and research that benefits industry and society. We believe in social change to create a more just and equal world.
University of Technology Sydney College School
- Type: College School
- Organization: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Technology Sydney College School
The University of Technology Sydney will provide a research fund to the successful candidates.
Requirements for University of Technology Sydney College School Qualification
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The ideal candidate should have lab experience in areas such as chemistry, nanotechnology, and/or materials science.
July 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Technology Sydney (UTS) on login-student-portal.uts.edu.au to apply