The Track to Tasmania Scholarship provides eligible African international students commencing study in 2022 with a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course.
This includes citizens of Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is a public research university, primarily located in Tasmania, Australia. Founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university. Christ College, one of the university’s residential colleges, first proposed in 1840 in Lieutenant-Governor Sir John Franklin’s Legislative Council, was modeled on the Oxford and Cambridge colleges and was founded in 1846, making it the oldest tertiary institution in the country.
University of Tasmania Track to Tasmania Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Tasmania
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of Tasmania
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Tasmania Track to Tasmania Scholarship
- 15% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Requirements for University of Tasmania Track to Tasmania Scholarship Qualification
To receive the scholarship, you must be a citizen of Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe and be commencing a full fee-paying study of an eligible course at the University for the first time.
Eligible courses include:
- All undergraduate or Honours coursework programs (excluding Bachelor of Nursing Hobart and Launceston; and fully online-only programs); and
- All postgraduate coursework programs (excluding Master of Laboratory Medicine and fully online programs).
How to Apply
Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their International Student Application so there is no need to apply separately. Offer letters will notify applicants if they have been awarded the scholarship. Enquiries should be directed to Your.Study@utas.edu.au.
For more details, visit UT website