This prestigious award recognizes academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a master’s degree at the University of Surrey in September 2022 and February 2023.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The university is a member of the Association of MBAs and is one of four universities in the University Global Partnership Network.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The university received its royal charter in 1966, along with a number of other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report.
The institution was previously known as Battersea College of Technology and was located in Battersea Park, London. Its roots, however, go back to Battersea Polytechnic Institute, founded in 1891 to provide further and higher education in London, including its poorer inhabitants.
University of Surrey Masters Scholarships
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Surrey
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Surrey
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Surrey Masters Scholarships
- The scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver. The scheme is application-based, and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
Requirements for University of Surrey Masters Scholarships Qualification
- This scholarship is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- It is applicable for all taught masters programs in the subject areas listed below:
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environment and sustainability
- Food, nutrition, and dietetics
- Politics and international relations
November 30, 2022
How to Apply
This scholarship is application-based. Surrey offer-holders may apply via the online form.
- Applications are reviewed monthly
- You must have an offer from the University to complete the scholarship application form.
For more details, visit University of Surrey website