This is to inform the general public that the University of South Australia Scholarships 2022/2023 are well-funded scholarships for all students. The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia which offers the following scholarships to international students:
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS)
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS)
Eligible Countries: International
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential. A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
1. Scholarships are available to support students enrolling in areas of research concentration and research strength.
2. Generally an applicant must have first-class Honors or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
3. An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and they will be supported during their degree by a full living stipend supported by external funding.
In addition to meeting UniSA’s eligibility criteria, applicants must be:
1. Commencing international research degree students
2. High quality with demonstrated research capability
3. Supported by a strong supervisory panel(with an end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
4. In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
- The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
- The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
University President’s Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit. A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia centre, school, a division where an applicant has applied.
The benefits and conditions are based on those applicable to the RTPi scholarship; however, they may be amended depending on the source of the living allowance; any offer made will detail the benefits and conditions that apply. Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
1. You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records.
2. You must be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
3. UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships: 31ST August 2022
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS): 31ST August 2022
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): Application Closed.
Once you are ready, Click Here to Apply to any of the three scholarships.