J.M. Donnelly Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Economics, Law. You can apply for this scholarship here.
This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ), and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1500. It is open to female domestic students.
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer. Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so read all rules and conditions closely.
University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: University of Queensland, Australia
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University Of Queensland, Australia
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors
- Senate may award the Scholarship annually on the recommendation of the Executive Dean. The Executive Dean, in consultation with the Selection Committee, will determine the number and value of scholarships awarded annually.
- The value of each Scholarship will be at least AUD 1,500.
Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors Qualification
- Be a female student.
- Be a domestic student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy.
- Be enrolled full-time in an approved undergraduate program.
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.0, if a continuing student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Provide evidence of Samoan heritage.
- Complete an application form and submit it to the Executive Dean by the due date.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Queensland, Australia on survey.app.uq.edu.au to apply
- A personal statement addressing:
- The impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- Your future career aspirations
- Details of any leadership and/or community service experience that are relevant to your application
- Documents that demonstrate your personal qualities and academic potentials, such as certificates or academic references
- Evidence of your financial need, including proof of finances (if relevant) e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, family income, etc.
If you have multiple documents, please combine them in a single zip file.
Please use this format for your file name: lastName-firstName-documentType E.g. Smith-Sam-supporting-evidence.zip