The University of Oklahoma International Scholarships 2023/2024 is open.
International freshmen and transfer students are now welcome to apply at the University of Oklahoma – United States, for a chance to study on scholarships and tuition discounts.
About The University of Oklahoma International Scholarships
International applicants must submit a full application for admission to the university with qualifying SAT or ACT exam results to be considered for scholarships from the University of Oklahoma.
The scholarships are available to admissible non-US citizens studying secondary education abroad.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Oklahoma
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): The University of Oklahoma
- Scholarship Worth: Varies
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- These scholarships are offered to international students (non-US citizens)
- Scholarships are offered based on applicants’ test scores and qualifications.
- For transfer students, scholarship is offered based on academic qualifications, extra-curricular activities, etc.
Freshman International Scholarships
|Award of Excellence||$56,000|
($14,000 x 4 years)
|31 ACT or 1390 SAT (or greater)|
($13,000 x 4 years)
|29-30 ACT or 1330-1380 SAT|
($10,000 x 4 years)
|28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT|
|Academic Achievement Award||$36,000|
($9,000 x 4 years)
|26-27 ACT or 1230-1290 SAT|
|Non-Resident Merit Award||$28,000|
($7,000 x 4 years)
|24-25 ACT or 1160-1220 SAT|
|Test-Optional Scholarships||See official page|
Transfer International Scholarships
($9,000 x 2 years)
|3.75+ Transfer GPA|
($7,000 x 2 years)
|3.5+ Transfer GPA|
($5,000 x 2 years)
|3.25+ Transfer GPA|
|$2,000||Competitively awarded based on academic performance and demonstrated leadership.|
|Phi Theta Kappa||$2,500||Competitively awarded based on academic performance and demonstrated leadership.|
Transfer students who participated in Phi Theta Kappa at their transferring institution are eligible.
To qualify for scholarships, students must apply for admission by December 15. Applicants must retake the SAT and ACT exam and send results to the Office of International Admissions & Recruitment on or before April 30.
The deadline for individual departments is February 1.
A student’s highest overall score from a single exam date will be used for scholarship consideration.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
The University of Oklahoma International Scholarships were created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in the United States.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in the United States of America.