The University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship Programmes are now open for 2023.
Aspiring information security professionals have the opportunity to ease some of their educational financial burdens with the Information Security Undergraduate (ISC)² Scholarship.
The Scholarship offers undergraduate students studying information security up to US$5,000 per recipient.
About the University of Maine
The University of Maine advances learning and discovery through excellence and innovation in undergraduate and graduate academic programs while addressing the complex challenges and opportunities of the 21st century.
Opportunity for all University of Maine community members is a cornerstone of our mission. The university welcomes students, research partners and collaborators into an atmosphere that honours the heritage and diversity of our state and nation.
Benefits of the University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship offers from $1,000 – $5,000.
Requirements for University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates applying for (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 must either study or plan to study a degree important in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Students in senior high school must apply for (ISC)² Graduate Scholarship if appropriate.
- Undergraduate students, i.e. juniors, freshmen or sophomores, can apply.
- Applicants can be citizens of any country attending full-time or part-time courses/programs in campus mode or online mode.
- Applicants may be attending either internationally or in the US.
- Candidates need not be enrolled currently, but the awards will not be disbursed unless they are enrolled in a university or college.
- Passion, merit, and financial need are the factors based on which the score will be done.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Documents Required for Application
- One letter of recommendation from an academic referee describing for how long he/she has known the applicant, the skills of the applicant and other relevant information
- Unofficial transcripts from their recent or current educational institutions
- Personal statement in not more than two pages describing how they stand out from others, justify why they should be awarded the scholarship, educational and personal background, goals, hobbies and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent through this link.
The deadline for application is May 7th, 2023
The University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship is an opportunity for students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality undergraduate education within an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.