Ms Matilda Mwaba was the CEO of Zambia’s National Organisation for Women in Sport, Physical Activity, and Recreation (NOWSPAR).
She was also the African spokesperson on the International Working Group on Women in Sport (IWG) Global Executive.
Her work centred on advocating for girls and women’s empowerment in and through sports, promoting women and girls’ participation in sports, sport for development, organizational development, and policy engagement on sports integrity.
To know everything there is to know about the Matilda Mwaba Scholarship, keep reading, as this page will supply you with all of the important information.
About the University of London
The University of London, which is famous worldwide, was created by Royal Charter in 1836 for the benefit of the public. Historically, the University has provided access to a wide range of academic opportunities.
As a global leader in higher education, the University has been at the forefront of industry change.
We were the first institution to admit students regardless of gender, race, or religion, the first to admit women to degree programs, and the first, in 1865, to let students study wherever they want, enabling access to higher education worldwide.
Matilda Mwaba Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of London
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of London
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Aim and Benefits of the Matilda Mwaba Scholarship
- The scholarship will pay the costs of one short course (module) in International Sports Management offered by the University of London via remote learning.
- Successful scholarship candidates will also be mentored in their speciality field.
Requirements for Matilda Mwaba Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must be a woman.
- Have a module/Postgraduate certificate offer.
- Must be of age 35 and under
- Must be a permanent resident of a country in Africa
- Must be able to provide relevant references.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Matilda Mwaba Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!