Get financial support to start your academic journey in the USA by applying for the Performance Scholarships for deserving candidates offered by the University of La Verne.
The educational program is designed for all incoming international, freshman, and transfer students who have maintained a GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate obvious academic progress.
The students can apply for an undergraduate degree in Communications (film and television production), Music (voice or instrument, Photography, Rhetoric and Communication Studies (debate), Studio Art (any media), and Theatre to be considered for this application.
Established in 1981, the University of La Verne is a private university in La Verne, California. Their campus is changing, our regional programs are growing, our students are actively participating in their communities, and we have a clear future vision.
Why the University of La Verna?
A wide variety of extracurricular activities and support programs are available at the University of La Verne to help you develop new skills, create enduring memories, and get the most out of your time there.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for Performance Scholarships is 1st February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of La Verna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $124,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree course in the field of visual and performing arts taught at the University of La Verna.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen, international, and transfer students.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission application via the university portal or the Common Application portal. Performance Scholarship Supplemental application must be submitted after the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Official Test Scores (Optional)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the undergraduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL of 97
- IELTS of 7.0
The University of La Verna will provide two scholarships in each of the six academic programs worth $31,000 per year, i.e., $124,000 total for four years to pursue their undergraduate studies.