The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level.
The scholarships are worth £3000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
About the University of Kent
The University is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study. They are a forward-thinking research institution, committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of their students and staff.
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent Masters Scholarship
The scholarships are worth £3000 towards the cost of tuition fees
Requirements for University of Kent Masters Scholarship Qualification
Applicants for this scholarship will need to demonstrate the following:
- Hold or be due to receive a UK First Class Honours degree or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Submitted a formal application to the University of Kent for your chosen taught Master’s programme of study.
- Accepted an unconditional offer for their programme from the University of Kent, due to start in September 2022. You must accept an offer in order to be able to apply.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of their offer.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Kent Masters Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Scholarships will be shortlisted based on academic achievement to date. Final decisions will also take into consideration your full programme application and the statement provided.
The final recruitment and selection panel(s) will take place on the following dates:
- Round 1: Week Commencing 2 May 2022
- Round 2: Week Commencing 4 July 2022
Documents Required for Application
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you will need to submit:
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining: “why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship and how you might support Kent in its efforts as a global institution.”
This document should be uploaded in word or pdf format only, other formats will be rejected.
May 27, 2022
How to Apply
Applications for the International Scholarship should be made via your applicant portal.
You will only be able to submit an application for this scholarship, via your portal, once you have accepted an offer from the University of Kent.
If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, click here