This is to inform you that the University of Jena Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for all students. The University of Jena is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for this international scholarship.
About the University of Jena Masters Scholarships
The Institution of Jena, founded in 1558, is a modern university with scientists among the best in their areas. The Friedrich Schiller University of Jena offers over 190 study options in the humanities, social sciences, and the sciences. Career-oriented Bachelor’s degrees, specialized teacher training, and appealing multidisciplinary Master programs are all available at Friedrich Schiller University.
Students who are already in Jena enrolled in the Master’s degree program in Photonics and have earned their first university transcript are admitted for the future academic year to the Master’s degree program in Photonics.
Awardees with a good chance of getting good study outcomes will receive a monthly stipend of 300 euros for at least a year. In addition, the university will provide tuition-free education to everyone who meets the academic standards.
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.), Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.), or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Degree with substantial exposure to physics basics or an equivalent or higher degree in the same fields.
- It helps if you have a good background in classical physics, mathematics, and/or electrodynamic theory. If your current academic degree has not yet been completed, you may apply with a preliminary transcript of records that includes all completed courses to date.
- A one- or two-page complete curriculum vitae (CV). (Begin with your high school graduation or equivalent and detail all phases of your education in chronological order.) You should also make a clear declaration about your current situation and/or occupation, including any information about (un-) employment or parental leave. The CV should not leave any open or unidentified time slots because it is in chronological sequence.
- A letter of motivation (500 words maximum and to be typed)
- A copy of your passport
- Your high school (secondary school) leaving certificate with marks
- A transcript of records with marks
- Proof of your English proficiency by either of:
- TOEFL or an equivalent English test (minimum points/grades): TOEFL PBT (550), TOEFL CBT (215), TOEFL IBT (85), IELTS (6.5)–during the COVID-19 pandemic we will not insist on a new test if your test has already expired
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)–during the COVID-19 pandemic we will not insist on a new test if your test has already expired”
- Nationals from the USA, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, or BSc and MSc graduates who got their qualification in one of these countries.
- BSc and MSc graduates who have been taught their previous higher academic education completely in English
- Holders of German “Abitur” with sufficient exposure to the English language.
Good luck as you apply HERE for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2023.
In conclusion, the University of Jena Masters Scholarships is a valuable opportunity for international students looking to further their education in Germany. The scholarships cover a significant portion of the tuition fees, making the program more accessible to students from diverse backgrounds.
The university’s reputation for academic excellence and its strong focus on research makes it a great choice for students looking to build a career in their field of study.
Furthermore, the university’s location in the city of Jena provides students with a vibrant and culturally rich environment to learn and grow.
Overall, the University of Jena Masters Scholarships is a fantastic opportunity for students to advance their education and develop their skills in a world-class institution.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment