For the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, which is available to international students enrolling in a degree programme at the University in the upcoming academic session, applications are presently being accepted from motivated and exceptional applicants.
The University of Exeter provides more than £4 million in scholarships to students beginning a programme in September 2023.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
- Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships | DETAILS
No matter their financial standing, the world’s top talent and minds come to the University of Exeter Business School.
Because of this, the University is offering more than £500,000 in scholarships to deserving MBA candidates this year.
Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee-paying students.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
There are varying conditions for the different scholarship programs. However, applicants should primarily meet the following eligibility conditions.
- For the purpose of fees, applicants must be categorised as international students (including any EU students required to pay international tuition).
- Carry an offer for a postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter that is eligible and will start in September 2023.
- If you are yet to make your Masters’s programme application, visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- The details you provided in your programme application are used to determine your academic merit. The equivalent of a UK upper second-class degree must be achieved, or applicants must show they can.
- Academic ambition, future career goals, a sincere need for the scholarship and how it will assist your goals, a sense of social responsibility, and a willingness to get involved in the Exeter community are all things you should be able to show during the application process.
How-to-Apply for University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
As part of the application process for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, applicants are required to enroll in a full-time study program.
Please make an application for study place to receive a conditional or an unconditional offer.
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment