University Of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships 2023 (Largest Scholarship Ever).
UC Vice-chancellor, Prof Paddy Nixon is delighted to announce Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship. According to him, this is the most prestigious and largest scholarship ever offered by the University of Canberra.
The university is 30 years old only and is among the Top 20 youngest universities in the world. The University is committed to diversity, and inclusion to ensure that everyone has access to a world-class education.
Through this scholarship, the University of Canberra is providing opportunities to those who have talent but are short of resources. Obviously one needs to have academic credentials for applying for this scholarship.
The university’s values include being open and accessible to everyone. The VC encourages all international students to apply for the scholarship and welcomes the selected candidates.
Three scholarships will be offered to international students intending to commence at UC in semester 1 2023, who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities.
We particularly encourage applications from students who:
- Live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
- Do not otherwise have the resources to finance international study.
- Do not have access to other significant scholarships (example: Australia Awards).
The University of Canberra is offering scholarships to international students intending to commence at UC in semester 1 2023, who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities.
University of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships 2023 (The largest Scholarship ever) is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Graduate-level programs at the University of Canberra.
All subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Scholarship offers up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- All of your tuition fees for the course duration
- On-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are located offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied for but have not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- Have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- Hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- Are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- Are a new commencing student.
- The primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
- 1 April 2022 – Applications open
- 9 October 2022 – Applications close
- November 2022 – Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
- December 2022 – Final scholarship outcomes will be announced
To apply, you must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form.