Academic scholarships are available to first-year applicants seeking an associate or a bachelor’s degree. All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.
All incoming undergraduate international students are automatically considered for these scholarship awards once all application materials have been received.
Academic scholarships range from $5,000 to $20,000 per academic year and are based on academic excellence and English proficiency. No separate application form is required to be considered for these scholarships.
About University of Bridgeport (UB)
In the early twentieth century, Bridgeport was one of only six U.S. cities of over 100,000 people with no institution of higher education. Local physics and mathematics teacher E. Everett Cortright believed that equal access to education was necessary for national success, stating, “Ability and leadership must be sought in all groups.”
University of Bridgeport Bachelors
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: University of Bridgeport (UB)
- Country to study: United States
- School to study: University of Bridgeport
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Bridgeport Bachelors
- We are very pleased to announce that the University of Bridgeport offers an international graduate scholarship program for incoming international graduate students. There are three amounts awarded:
Requirements for University of Bridgeport Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants must be incoming undergraduate international students. Selection will be based upon academic merit
- Applicants must be first-year applicants or transfer students
- Awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Bridgeport (UB) on admissions.bridgeport.edu to apply.
To apply for University of Bridgeport General Academic Scholarships there is no separate application process. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.