Applications are hereby invited as University of Birmingham Law School offers Birmingham Law School Scholarships as a range of financial awards and scholarships to support applicants from around the world who want to join their diverse and vibrant community.
As part of the work to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students from all backgrounds, we are thrilled to be able to award several scholarships in the form of £3,000 – £10,000 per year towards tuition fee payments.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £10,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelors & Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships
These are the available law school scholarships for international students who wish to enrol for undergraduate and masters degree program in law:
- LLB and LLB for Grads International Student Scholarship
- Benussi Bursary (LLB)
- Harding International Legal Scholarship (LLM)
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarship (LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (LLM)
- MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships
- Postgraduate research funding
- Other scholarship opportunities
To be eligible for University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must not already be registered on a program at the University of Birmingham
- Applicants must be Self-funded
- Applicants must be in receipt of an offer
How-to-Apply: To be considered for an award, applicants must have done both of the following:
- Made an application to their intended undergraduate law program. Please apply through UCAS via the relevant program page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham website.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form.
- The application includes 2000 characters (approximately 300 words) statement in which students should address why they should be given an award. You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022