The University of Birmingham Law School invites applications as it provides Birmingham Law School Scholarships as various financial awards and scholarships.
This is to help candidates from all over the world who want to join their diverse and active community.
We are glad to provide many scholarships for £3,000 to £10,000 per year for tuition fees as part of our efforts to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students of all backgrounds.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Up to £10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor & Masters
- Nationality: International Students
Details | University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships
These are the law school scholarships available for international students who want to enroll in undergraduate and master’s degree programs in law:
- LLB and LLB for Grads International Student Scholarship
- Benussi Bursary (LLB)
- Harding International Legal Scholarship (LLM)
- College of Law and Arts Masters Scholarship (LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (LLM)
- MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships
- Postgraduate research funding
- Other scholarship opportunities
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must not already be registered in a program at the University of Birmingham.
- Applicants must be Self-funded
- Applicants must receive an offer.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have completed both of the following to be eligible for an award:
- Submitted a form to their chosen undergraduate law program.
- Please submit your application via UCAS through the appropriate program page on the University of Birmingham website’s undergraduate law department.
- Filled out the application for the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship.
- The application asks students to write a statement of up to 2000 characters (about 300 words) explaining why they deserve an award. Your UCAS ID number must be listed in your application.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
The University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.