The UNIUYO 2022/2023 Supplementary Post UTME Form is out.
This is to inform the general public and all admission aspirants of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) that the management of the institution has commenced with the sale of its Supplementary Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
On this note, the school invites all interested suitable qualified candidates for admission into its 2022/2023 screening exercise.
All interested candidates are to go through this post carefully as there are important details as regards this Post UTME form.
UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Available Programmes
Limited vacancies are available in the faculties below:
|1||AGRICULTURE||Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Forestry and Wildlife, Home Economics, and Soil Science|
|2||ARTS||French, Music, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies, and Efik Ibibio|
|3||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Marketing, and insurance|
|4||ENGINEERING||Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Food Engineering|
|5||ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||Building, Estate Management, Fine and Industrial Arts, Geoinformatics and Land Surveying, Quantity Surveying, and urban and Regional Planning|
|6||SCIENCE||Botany, and Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, andAnimal and Environmental Biology|
|7||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Geography and Regional Planning|
|8||EDUCATION||Agricultural Education, Home Economics Education, Education and Efik Ibibio, Education and Fine Arts, Education and French, Education and History, Education and Music, Education and Religious Studies, Education and Chemistry, Education and Integrated Science, Education and Physics, Pre-Primary and Primary Education, Special Education, Education and Geography, Educational Technology, Computer Education, and Physics Education|
The University of Uyo, Uyo has received the approval of the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the following new degree programmes:
- Geophysics and Geology: candidates seeking admission into these programmes must have in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects from Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Geography, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics: Candidates seeking admission into Human Nutrition and Dietetics must possess in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Food and Nutrition, or Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only, via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Form link
- Select Post UTME supplementary as the Admission Form type
- Enter your phone number and E-mail address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Slip.
- Candidates are expected to visit a JAMB CBT Centre and do a change of course to their preferred programme.
UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
The above programmes have been hosted on the JAMB Central Admissions and Processing System (CAPS) for the online screening/admission into the programmes in 2022/2023 academic session.
In view of this, candidates interested in studying the above-named courses are to apply online:
- Such candidates must have made University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME and had a minimum aggregate score of 180.
- Candidates would have to undertake a voluntary change of course through the JAMB CAPS into their preferred programme of choice.
- Candidates must have previously registered for the University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to fill out the online form appropriately.
- Candidates are also requested to scan and upload original of candidate’s academic qualification.
- Duly completed forms are to be submitted online.
The University portal for online registration for Supplementary Admission will open from Friday, May 13, 2022, to Friday, May 21, 2022.
For More Updates – Like, Share and Subscribe to RM Blog.